Splatoon Icon Maker

So I found the two most popular Splatoon Icon Maker
Here's the links:  http://mebuika.kenkenpa.net/ikamaker.html
                            https://ikasu.lealog.net/
So I made my own Icons:
(A windy squid icon maker...first link)
Me, the best I can do without the V-Neck with gloves shirt. So I decide to add the Hero Headsets and                                                                 the Grape Sweater: 
Me in Agent close (Agent 3):

(Next one made with Super Squid Maker)
Me wearing my Splatoon (1) outfit:
I'm gonna change my icons to one of these....


Comments

  1. Splatoon 1 set up: Black Arrowbands, Octoling Armor, Blue Moto Boots. (I been wearing the same thing in Splatoon 2 a lot lately. But I’m wearing the Neo Octoling Armor instead of the Octoling Armor.)

    Splatoon 2 set up: Splatoon 1 Hair, Splatoon 1 shorts, Retro Specs, Black V-Neck Tee, Mint Dakroniks.

    You may make art. But do not steal the set up, as ur own. Splatoon and Gear belong to Nintendo, not me!

    If you do make art please put it on the Google Docs Question. Which other one I have up at the time (the one or ones that are active)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I forgot to add that I also wear the Grape Hoodie in Splatoon 2.

      Delete

Post a Comment